• these general conditions apply to all buyers on the ‘Elberse International’ website. You can print the conditions by downloading the PDF document at the bottom.
• by placing an order you agree to our terms & conditions.
• all prices are in € (Euro).
• When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods.
• You may return the goods to us within 14 days of receipt in mint condition (product and packaging). We do not cover freight cost for returns.
• If you need to return or exchange a product for an alternative please do so by sending the unused and as new goods with the original packaging to us within 14 days of receipt. Please go to the ‘return’ button in the footer. Print the form, write down all details including what the reason for the return is and the action you require regarding a replacement or alternative. This will allow us to gain all the relevant information and to process the return as quickly as possible. On receipt of the goods we will inspect the products to ensure they meet our requirements. You are responsible for return postage costs to us and the goods must be in an unused and as new condition. Please send your return parcel by a secure delivery method. We cannot be held responsible for non-arrival of goods. We reserve the right to refuse any return if they do not meet our conditions above.
•Upon approval we refund the value of the goods returned. If you received the shipment free of freight and the value of the returned goods drops the original invoice value below the minimum to apply for free freight, we will deduct the original freight cost from the refund. Please note that freight cost for replacement will be charged.
• when you order from Elberse International you are responsible for entering the correct name and address details. We cannot be hold responsible for Postage errors based on data mistakes from the customer. So if the date has been entered wrong by the consumer and the parcel does not arrive there will not be a replacement or refund. So please make sure to enter your data correct.
• Elberse International delivers your order from stock. If you can order, the product is in stock and we will send it to you within 3 working days. If we can’t do that due to whatever reason we will mention it on the homepage of our website or we will inform you by e-mail.
• sending the parcel within 3 working days does not mean you will receive it within 3 working days. Depending on the country you are based in, the parcel will travel as executed by MyParcel. We have no control over delivery time but we can keep you updated on status if needed. Please request by filling in the contact from.
• in the rare event that there is an error on our site, we reserve the right to cancel any order placed for the affected item(s).
Elberse International is not liable for any use of purchased products in any way.
Fly fishing and fly tying is not without risk. Here are some potential hazards:
• when you’re casting streamers, you can hook yourself. Barbless hooks are easier to remove than barbed hooks.
• always use eye protection!
• playing fish on the fly reel is very nice but, if you don’t let go of the reel knob in time and a fish takes a run, it can harm and even brake your fingers.
• chemicals (the glues we sell and that you may use) can be toxic so don’t inhale and always ventilate when tying flies.
• fly tying materials can also be dangerous due to materials or various colouring paints that are sometimes used. Do not put flies or fly tying materials in your mount to wet them.
The list of potential hazards is much longer. Please use common sense and be careful!
• all written and photographic information (including design content, style, logos and photos) on this website is owned by Elberse International and is protected by copyright. Permission to use documents, photographic and any other information for commercial purposes is granted only with the prior written consent of Elberse International.
• rods may have a lifetime warranty but there will always be a handling charge. For Airflo rods the fee is €49,- and for TFO rods the fee is €59,-.
Applicable law and Jurisdiction
• Dutch law exclusively governs these General Terms and Conditions.
(Download the Terms and Conditions as a PDF document.)
Secure payment by